Brat Pits! Go Vegan Lippie
VEGAN SOLID DEODORANT & LIP BALM
- Basic knowledge of making deodorant and lip balm
- Understanding of the ingredients used
- Secret recipe
- 1 x 15g lip balm
- 1 x 15g deodorant
- Knowledge, memories & JOMO
*Open to anyone 12 years and above
Vegans are all about the love for animals and enjoying a plant-based lifestyle that ultimately sustains the planet. But you don’t have to be vegan to enjoy vegan skincare. Plant-based ingredients in beauty products can be equally potent. Plus, compassion is beautiful!
Join us in learning how to make vegan deodorant – “Brat Pits” (containing no baking soda) and our hippie lippie vegan lip balm, using only good, clean, and low toxic plant-based ingredients, such as coconut oil and cocoa butter, with no sulphates and parabens. And because you are making these yourself, they are 100% cruelty-free, with zero animal testing.
Packaging to hold these products is still necessary. You may bring your own container to store your lip balm and deodorant, and we’ll sterilise them for you. We will be providing aluminium container and a paper carton holder.
Spread the knowledge of JOMO, where beauty can be playful, clean & noble. Experience beauty that lasts—made by you, for you—or for that special someone.
* All workshop attendees will have to comply with the necessary safe management measures. Please do not come to our studio if you are unwell or have been in close contact with people/household members who are on Stay Home Notice, under Quarantine Order or unwell.
* Please declare if you have been to those Covid clusters in the past 30 days, or if any of your family members are in quarantine after booking your workshop. We will have to reschedule your slot to a later date to ensure the safety of all other participants.
*Note: There shall be no cancellation or refund. Rescheduling is only allowed 5 working days prior to your workshop date.